Font size

Hello!

I’d like to change the font size of the menu but when I go to “Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Fonts -> scroll to Font sizes section” and I change values, they don’t change at all.

This is a screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7we5ivxel9xcqm/screenshot2.jpg?dl=0

As you can see, I changed menu size value from 20 to 100 in order to see clearly the difference, but it doesn’t change.

I also would like to highlight this part of the menu. Is there a way to do it without changing the menu? Or is it a matter of typography?

Best regards.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It’s www.ceciliapellicer.com

Hi! Is it possible to solve it? Thanks!

Hi,

Please deactivate the Copyright Protection plugin ( right-click blocker ), so I can inspect your site, why the menu’s font-size wasn’t changed?

Best Regards,
Csaba

I don’t have any right-click blocker plugin :frowning:

Oh I deactivated a Gallery plugin which made it! I didn’t know that it could block whole website right-clicking. (I changed font menu value from 20 to 50, but nothing happens).

Hi! Sizes still doesn’t change, nor menu font size, nor <h> items… What can I do?

Hi,

Please try this Custom CSS to change the menu items’ font-size:

#mainnav ul li a {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

Add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It will let me change every font size? Because I’d also like to change h1, h2, h3, h4… and body font sizes. I mean, theme customization menu doesn’t work properly to do that.

Hi! I’ve just discovered the problem is the font. If I use a different font theme (default is ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif), I can’t change font sizes in customization menu theme. Well, I actually want to use a different font, so how can I solve this problem?

Hi,

If the customisation doesn’t work for custom fonts, then try to change the font-sizes with Custom CSS.

Best Regards,
Csaba