Font size

Hi,

I installed Sydney Pro II today. Titles on my front page got very big. I went to customize and tried to make them smaller, but it does not work. Whatever size I choose nothing changes on website. I have some additional css, but I deleted it for tests and it didn’t help.
Page adress is: www.am-cycling.com

Thanks is advice. I probably did something stupid.
Marcin

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. That shouldn’t be happened. I’ll let our developer know about it and we’ll fix it soon in the next version. Thank you for reporting.

To use the old section title styles, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
    text-align: center;
    margin-bottom: 50px;
    position: relative;
    font-weight: 600;
    line-height: normal;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    max-width: 1170px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    font-size: 32px; /* Font size */
}

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title::after {
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 50px;
    height: 1px;
    margin-left: -25px;
    background-color: #d65050;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the solution. I’ll wait for permanent fix of this issue. It’s not a huge problem for me :slight_smile:
Am I right that I’ll receive notification from wordpress to update the template when new version is ready?

Thanks,
Marcin

Hello there,

Yes, you’ll get an update notification from themes administration panel (Appearance > Themes).

Regards,
Kharis

Hi. Should it be resolved in last update? I had updated the theme, but still I cannot change h3.widget-title font-size. It is set to 48px.
Thanks,
Marcin

> Should it be resolved in last update?

Not yet, sorry. As it has specific CSS code, to override it, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
  font-size: 26px;  
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,
I have the same problem with the size of the font, I have copied the code but I have no results. I have followed the route mentioned but I can not reduce the size.

Please your help to know what I am doing wrong and why it does not take effect by placing the code CSS

Regards,
Natalia

Oh Kharis, I forget to mention that I speak of the letters that appear on the slides, this is the size that I would like to modify.

Regards,
Natalia

Dear Natalia,

For main slide title, you can use this simple CSS code:

.text-slider .maintitle {
  font-size: 43px;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thanks but this code does not allow it to be responsive? When you see it on the cell phone screen the letters are not adapted for this device

Pls help me

Regards
Natalia

To apply lower size on smaller screen, you can use CSS media query, for example:

@media only screen and (max-width:800px) {

font-size: 30px !important;
    line-height: 40px !important;
  } 

}

@media only screen and (max-width:480px) {

font-size: 20px !important;
    line-height: 28px !important;
  } 

}

Make your own adjustment if only needed.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi all,
I have updated recently from Sydney to Sydney Pro V2.0.7. I still have the problem , what is the reason, my title are normally h1 and h5 it was in Sydney , now it seems that in the menu you mention H1 H2 H3 with Uppercase . Is it the reason this is not affecting the FONT SIZE ?

Thanks
This is really painful .