Font Size of Individual Service Titles

Please, I want to increase the font size of services, not the title like “our services” but specific services like “blogging.” I have tried almost every code on the forum but none has worked. What happens is that the font size of the paragraph explaining the services increases but not the specific service. Please help.

Hi,

Did you mean the title of the service items like displayed in this screenshot http://prntscr.com/cquwjj ? if yes, you can use the following CSS code:

.roll-icon-box .content h3, .roll-icon-box .content h3 a {
    font-size: 20px;
}

You can use Custom CSS plugin to put the code in above.

Regards,
Awan

Hello Awan,

Yes, I meant the service title as displayed in the screenshot. I have tried the code you suggested. But it still did not work.

Here’s the site link: lanaturalhealthwriter.com

Is there something else I can try?

Ah I see… you are using different style of service widgets. So, please try the following CSS code instead:

.roll-icon-list .content h3 {
    font-size: 24px;
}

Hi Awan,

Sorry about the late reply.

I have tried that too and it still didn’t work.

Hmm… need to add !important rule to the code. Please use these instead:

.roll-icon-list .content h3 {
    font-size: 24px !important;
}

Hi,

I am sorry I still have to come back to this thread.

First of all, I have tried all the codes you suggested. I have also tried all the other codes I found in the support forum. All of them changed the body of the text but not the title of the services.

I had to do a makeover at my site. I reset my Wordpress and built back my page from scratch but I am still stuck on the title thing.

I have spent way too much time trying to do this and I would love to get a code that works.

*sad

Hi,

I have checked your site again and looks like you are not using service widget anymore.
Could you please to activate the service widget again and create a temporary login detail to your site and send it to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail? Let me to check and fix the issue directly.

Regards,
Awan