Font in the "Individual header image"-area

Hello,

I have a question about the “Page options” --> “Individual header image”-area:

Is it possible to change font, size of the font and also delete the dark contour around the font on both the “Header title” and “Header text” in the “individual header”-area?

See the # 12. Single pages header images

Thank you!

Hello there,

You can use this CSS code for such that kind of purpose.

.page-id-2524 .welcome-title {
      font-size: 40px;
      text-shadow: none;
      margin-bottom: 10px;
    }

.page-id-2524 .welcome-desc {
      font-size: 20px;
      text-shadow: none;
    }

.page-id-2524 is unique class name for the page which ID is 2524. You can get this ID number while you’re in page’s editing screen. On web browser’s address bar, you’ll see a URL address that reads yoursite.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2524&action=edit. Or for easier way, use Reveal IDs plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your reply and for your help!!
It works perfectly! I changed the ID number of .page id - ??? in the code for each page I wanted this on and it was great, because now I can have different font sizes and different font colors in different pages!! :slight_smile:

I added the following lines to the css code you gave me to change font and font color, and it seems to work, so I hope it’s right?

font-family: calibri, sans-serif;
color: #333;

Thank you very much!! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
trew

That’s correct.

For better fall back of Calibri font on other operating systems, refer to this code:

https://www.cssfontstack.com/Calibri

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again,

Ok. Very good information!!
Thank you so much for all your help!! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
trew

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis