Font has gone missing

Hello!

Thank you for all of your help so far with the theme! I was using the font “overpass” while building the site, the font has since vanished and it’s no longer showing up when I type it into the customizer section. Would you be able to advise?

Thanks,
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into troubles. I am happy to help out.

I will pass this to our development to investigate and put it back in the future versions update.

Meanwhile, you can load the Overpass font to your website by adding the below PHP code snippet to your child theme’s functions or use Code Snippets plugin to add snippets without child theme.

add_action('wp_head', function(){
      ?>
      <style>
        @import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Overpass:wght@100;200;300;400;600&display=swap');
      </style> 
      <?php 
    }, 3, 0);

I request you give it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Sorry i seem to have deleted my post. I did that, however it looks like there is typography and fonts, while overpass can be found in typography it cannot be found in the font option and I believe that is overriding typography. I have done a very forced change in my CSS which has made everything Overpass and it will work for now, but it looks like it’s theme issue. I’ve attached a screenshot of the customiser so you can see what I mean.

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 11.22.57 AM

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

I did another checking with our development team. And we can confirm that we don’t include Overpass font to the list. Perhaps you enabled the font somewhere else with additional plugin or third party script.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support