Font family on the cellphone menu

How can I match the font family of the website with the cell phone version? Font familly changes…

Hello there,

To use the system font family, you can add the CSS snippet below into your site’s additional CSS (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS).

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
  body, #mainnav ul ul a, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #mainnav ul li a, .portfolio-info, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-team .team-content .name, .roll-team .team-item .team-pop .name, .roll-tabs .menu-tab li a, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-project .project-filter li a, .roll-button, .roll-counter .name-count, .roll-counter .numb-count button, input[type="button"], input[type="reset"], input[type="submit"] { 
    font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif !important;
  }
}

Regards,
Kharis

Still not working I can’t see the same kind of font familly than in the desktop version on the cell phone.
here is my website to give you a hint: http://oldbearc-cp44.wordpresstemporal.com/

Hello there,

I noticed the new code I suggested haven’t yet applied on your site. Might be the site’s cache prevent it? Please purge it (if any).

Regards,
Kharis