Following the documentation but

Hello,

I am following the documentation but:
Types seems to have changed to Toolset
The linked XML file doesn’t exist

Any chance someone could take a look and either provide the XML or update the documentation?

Thanks very much

Hello,

It’s an old documentation page, please check the new one here:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/177-moesia

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the link Roman.

I note that this documentation also refers to Types plugin. This plugin does not exist any more, looks like its been added as a component of Toolset plugin. If that’s the case, this ‘new’ documentation could be updated. Also, point 4 of this doc talks about Perth theme.

Hope this feedback is helpful

Warm regards

Hello, thank you for the feedback. Actually we are gradually moving away from Toolset Types plugin, for example Sydney theme used it as well in past, now Sydney Toolbox plugin is used instead. So I think that Moesia will follow Sydney and then documentation will be updated, it might happen quite soon :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the update Roman. It makes perfect sense to standardise frameworks and plugins as much as possible across aThemes themes. Hopefully, this will also allow you to make features into uniform objects which can plug and play across all themes. These would be ideal for a yearly or lifetime subscriber who can then choose the functionality they require no matter the theme.

All the best

You are welcome! And thank you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.