Floating Nav Menu Issue

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the responsive menu/ logo when scrolling, it only appears after you get so far down the page! is there a way of making it appear straight away when scrolling?

Thanks www.billgwynne.com

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and it looks like page builder and theme incompatibility. Please note that Rocked Pro theme is designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin. You can try to rebuild your website accordingly to Rocked documentation in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment).

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

So is it the fact I’m using ‘WP bakery’ page builder that’s causing the issue do you think?

Could I disable the plugin rather than building the site again?

Kind regards,
Matt

Hello Matt,

Strange, I didn’t notice this issue on my local Rocked Pro install before, but I’ve just checked Rocked Pro demo site and saw similar behavior.

So after all it seems to be a theme issue, I have already added it to our list. It should be fixed in a future theme version, thank you for pointing it out.

You can disable sticky menu for now, you can do it by selecting Static option for Sticky menu in Customize → Header area → Menu style section.

Kind Regards, Roman.