Floating media button row and the social media buttons will not center

No stars until this is corrected…
This is my third email about the same problem. Please read this email. MY WEBSITE IS NOT PUBLISHED, NOT READY FOR VIEWING, NOT FINISHED, I CANNOT PROVIDE AN URL…
After the theme update I am having several minor glitches. First, the social media buttons will not center. They remain to the Left. I have selected Center but they do not move…they stay anchored to the left of the page.

Second, using the same settings that I used for my previous pages (before the theme update) I created a new page and a row for the social media buttons/icons and the row sits too high up on the page exposing the bottom of the page as a block of white space. I have spent hours trying to correct it. I tried CTRL+F5 it did not work. How do I correct it???

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. In order to track progress easier, let’s address them one by one.

> First, the social media buttons will not center.

Did you compose it with the Sydney FP: Social Profile widget?

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from your site dashboard, and see how it helps.

.social-menu-widget {
  display: table !important;
  margin: 0 auto !important;
}

If this does nothing, please take a screenshot where the issue appears on, then upload to cloudup.com service, and then share its link here. This could help me better identify what’s exactly happening on your end.

Regards,
Kharis

This is the direct link of the screen shot for the floating row. If this is not correct I will try again.

If you are able to see the screen shot notice the black row that says “saint Nia Foundation, Inc.” it should be at the bottom of the page and not as high as it is. I have another page that also has that row up too high.

The other page with the social media buttons that won’t center I deleted it.

Hello there,

It’s happened due to your page content is too short. Since there’s no fixed height defined to the content area, the footer bar moves up. The solution is you should set a fixed minimum height which can be done by adding this extra CSS code:

.page-wrap {
  min-height: calc(100vh - 245px);
}

@media only screen and (min-width:768px) {
  min-height: calc(100vh - 205px);
}

Regards,
Kharis