Fixed menu not working

Hi! I’m using Sydney free theme and I’m having issues with the style of the menu. It’s in the “fixed” option but it’s not fixed, when I scroll down my logo disapears, and I want it to show always. I hope my explanation makes sense…

This is my website: https://elenagraphica.com

It worked before but now it doesn’t. I already deleted the code I wrote for the header area, just in case it had something to do with that, I algo deleted the chache of my browser several times. Nothing seems to change.

I also have another question: how can I make the Sydney call to action buttons link to open in a new tab?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi,

On the link of the website you don’t use the Sydney Theme, please activate Sydney Theme, so I can help you with this.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi! I am using Sydney child theme. Yesterday I had a problem and my hosting company had to switch to another theme for me because I couldn’t enter my admin area (my fault). Now it’s fixed.

I managed to solve the problem with the menu! :slight_smile: But I wanted to know if there’s any option to do the other thing I asked, to open the buttons link on a new tab.

Thanks!

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved!

You can make the call to action buttons to open in a new tab by adding target="_blank" to widgets / fp-call-to-action.php, line 105, to this code:

<a href="<?php echo esc_url($action_btn_link); ?>" class="roll-button border"><?php echo esc_html($action_btn_text); ?></a>

it have to look like this after adding the required code:

<a href="<?php echo esc_url($action_btn_link); ?>" class="roll-button border" target="_blank"><?php echo esc_html($action_btn_text); ?></a>

Best Regards,
Csaba