Fix space Category and Tag Pages

Hi aThemes Support,

Not sure if I did something wrong while customising the Theme, but Category and Tag pages are coming with a space on the left side, always in the first line (first line displays only one post and others 2).

Here is an example:

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve run into an issue. I am happy to help out.

As chcked with my test site, I can’t replicate the same issue.

Perhaps script optimization enabled on your site causes you this issue. Can you try disabling it temporarily, clearing cache, and running your test? Let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

My apologies for taking so long for responding. I did disable and cleared cache, still messed up :smiley:

I will wait a bit and try again. Will let you know how it goes.

Cheers,
Rachel

Hi Kharis,

Nhaaa… did not work. But it is probably because I broke it with a plug in. So don’t worry, just close the issue.

Thanks heaps for your advice anyway. Love your Theme.

Cheers,
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I guess masonry script conflict presents on your site. Please check whether you have masonry or grid plugin enabled and try temporarily disabling it. Flush cache and run your test. Let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I tried both masonry and grid before. I think I know what might be the problem. I realised that when I change to masonry full width, it is still not full width. My guess is the page is not using the Theme template. Just don’t know where to check it :smile:

Cheers,
Rach

Don’t worry anyway, is not too bad. Site is looking fine now. I will stop trying and leave as it is. Is not your Theme, I did break something. Thanks heaps for the help. :slight_smile: