Fix header transparency on scrolling

The second issue I’m having today is the sticky header. Sometimes it’s transparent in a bad way. How can I force it to not lose it’s transparent background color?

Here’s what I mean:

You can see the header menu there. It says "Welcome … Contact… " and some other things.

The problem is that it’s defaulting to a transparency level that is too much, so you can see everything beneath it too. Like the image for a blog post I have.

How can I tweak this? I made a child theme called AstridChild, but I can’t changing it in the styles.css file.

Thanks in advance!

Hello? Can someone help?

Hello,

First thanks for using our theme and sorry for the delay here!

Could you please share your website link/URL with us, so we can do a inspection and send the best solution to you.

I checked your old threads in this forum and found this website (https://sebawrite.com/) but it’s in maintenance mode.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Well, I’e developing locally, so I can’t share like that. Perhaps I should wait until I upload it.

So if possible, don’t close my two new threads. I’ll let you know when I upload it.

(Also, I noticed that the styles.css in both the parent and child of Astrid starts with unpaired div tags and ends with unpaired body and html tags. Is that normal?)

Hello,

Perhaps I should wait until I upload it.

Ok!

(Also, I noticed that the styles.css in both the parent and child of Astrid starts with unpaired div tags and ends with unpaired body and html tags. Is that normal?)

That’s not normal. At really the child theme should contain only the style.css and functions.php files initially. From where did you donwload the child theme you are using? If possible share the child theme files with us, so we can take a look in the code.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support