First time user need help please! Photos different sizes

Hi there
Please help
Firstly the words Home Page appear under my slider, above a text editor box. Cannot get rid of them!
Secondly and very weird, the photos on the employee section. One image always is the wrong size compared to the other 4. No idea why. They are all uploaded in the same dimensions.
Can anyone help??
Thanks in advance
DO

Hello there,

To get rid the page title on homepage, you need to enable the front page template from page attributes options in the editing panel.

> Secondly and very weird, the photos on the employee section. One image always is the wrong size compared to the other 4.

You might need to regenerate the thumbnail size by using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. If it doesn’t help, please share your site URL, so I can inspect it.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there
I installed the regenerate thumbnails plugin but it didnt work

The site URL is www.hatch-house.com - you’ll see my image is the wrong size (David Orman)

Please can you let me know if you can sort this out?

Also - how do I remove the Post a reply section above the footer?

Many thanks in advance
David

And sorry while I am thinking of it
My google maps link doesnt work
And I cant seem to find a way to add a Linkedin icon and link from the employees pictures.

Thanks!
David

And now I’ve just seen that on mobile the page width scrolls right way past the pages template.
can you help with this too please??

Hello there,

Basically all of the employees photos will be down-scaled to 550 x 400 px. However it only applies if the original dimension is larger than the specified final size as you can see on the David Orman’s photo. If you want it equals to others, you need to predefine its size to become smaller, 480 x 480 px, and then reupload it.

Regards,
Kharis

For your other new queries, please post them in separate topics instead as they don’t seem to relate with your initial topic. By doing so, you’ll help us maintaining our support forum to stay well-archived. As a result, other users will be easier to browse the support history.

Regards,
Kharis