Few question

Hi

1. I just wondering I made a row under my header but there is always a space between them, is there any way to remove it?

2. How do I move the menu bar a bit down to be the center line of the logo?

3. I think the footer of contact info row is too height? how do I decrease it?

4. I made an testimonial on my page but I found that the text was like white color with black block at the back. I want it to be black text without back color but I could not find any option to do that. Is there any way to adjust it?

The link is down below

http://initi.com.tw/?page_id=114

Thanks alot

Hi, i can help you with question 4.

1. In order to hide mentioned background install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ and apply following css code over it:

.hentry blockquote {
background-color: transparent;
}

Could you please explain me, how you created the contact part with buttons in your footer?

Best Regards!

Question 1. Try this code:

.page-id-262 .content-area {
margin-top: -30px;
}

.page-id-262 .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
padding: 0;
}

.page-id-262 .page-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
}

To Gees66:

The footer I created is from the tool option in customize. I create a layout builder and insert a Sydney FP contact widget.

Thank you for your help to Q4, its actually worked but I have no idea how to make the text black, the setting in testimonial widget does not do anything, do you know how to change it?

To Participant:

The code is not working, not sure if there are anything I missed.

Thanks you all

To Participant:

I change the code id number and the image, it’s worked, Thanks for helping me Q1!

It´s me, Gees 66 - Participant we´re all :wink:

You´re welcome! Thanks for your Tipp to create the Contact in footer.

Again about the Contact in Layout Builder. How did you get the symbols to a bigger size and show them side by side?

To Gees66

I add two column in a row. One with sydney contact widget and the other with text widget.

Hope this help.

yes, i did it, too. but my symbols are much more smaller than yours!?
And they´re not side by side, they are shown among themselves!?

Can you share you link if possible? maybe we have different setting somewhere.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for delayed reply.

> 2. How do I move the menu bar a bit down to be the center line of the logo?

Try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px){

#mainnav ul.menu > li > a{
    margin-top: 15px;
  }

}

It seems other questions have been resolved already. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis