Few Layout questions: How to create a Top menu, Remove hero image, Change color

Hi;

Just bought the Moesia Pro and setting up the Home page.

1. I do not want the Large home page header image.
    Just want a static banner with logo at the top. and a main Navigation Menu bar
    at the top with option to add phone and Social media icons, like this Divi theme Demo:
    http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/
    How can I do this?

2. I added couple of Moesia FP: Call to action widgets.
    But I wanted to change the BG colors of each to be different.
    How can I do that?
    Looks like all CTA widgets colors remain same as per the Theme Customization sittings under “Front Page settings”.

3. I added the Moesia FP: Social Profile and have a custom menu created with FB Twitter links, but when displayed it does not have the icons.,… Just a bullet list! what CSS I have to tweak so that it picks up the proper Icons for say, FB etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ok, Now looks like none of the Row Widgets style are working or taking effects after saving… May be bacause I am using Child theme.
e.g. I added a Background image and is shows the thumbnail of the image, but
when saved and refreshed, that section still using the BG color set in the Theme customization=> Front Page Color Setting for any respective Widgets types -like Call To Action or Blockquote or Social profile.

So, is Child them fully supported in Moesia Pro theme?

Please PM/email me if you want my WP login info.

Thanks!

Hello,

1. Moesia doesn’t work this way, sorry. You cannot see what you describe neither in the pro demo nor in the free demo. But it might be a good idea for the future.

2. Yeah, that option changes the BGs for all of them, you would need to add one CTA per row and change the background from the row styles.

3. You don’t need to add any CSS, it should work. Can I see a link to your website?

Child themes are fully supported. Background images for rows need to be added from Edit Row > Theme > Background image. They made some changes to the Page Builder and it doesn’t look exactly the same like in our documentation, but that option still works the same.

Feel free to send an admin account for me at vlad[at]athemes.com if you need help.