Featured Posts Widget for Homepage

Hi there i am currently using sydney to set up an affiliate website and im loving it. Great proffessional look and easy to set up.

I am however facing a couple of issues, One of them being my featured posts on the home page. I cannot get the posts to look slick and proffessional as they do on Themes like NewsMag, Colormag and so on…

I would like to know how i can correct that problem and then also if there is any way i can change the look of the blog post preview boxes aswell, I would like to remove the […] on them and replace it with a read more button, and they are also currently uneven image sizes.

Thanks alot!

Hello,

1. I’m not sure what exactly is your featured posts issue. Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

2. Please create a separate topic for each of your other issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Appologies. anybodycantravel.org

I am trying to have a section on my home page which features latest blog posts in a proffessional manner however the widgets which i am using come up very plain and the post thumbnails are too small.

Thanks.

Hello,

You can experiment with plugins. For example these:

Kind Regards, Roman.