Featured Images

If I add a featured image to my posts, it shows on the home page and then at the top left corner of the post. This causes it to appear twice on the post page - as the featured image and in the content.

I want it to appear on my home page ONLY. Not on my posts OR have the image on the home page be the first picture in my post.

Can this be done?

Thanks!

http://www.sandyspov.net/

Yeah, you would need to add this to a custom CSS plugin:

.hentry .col-md-12 {
    display: none;
}

We usually have an option to disable the featured image display on single posts, we didn’t add that for aReview because the image is part of the same block as the affiliate button. But since I see you’re not using the button, you can hide it using the code above.

Hmm… I’m having this same problem. Downloaded the plugin and added the code. I think where I’m having an issue is that I changed the code directly in the css also but I’m not able to revert back to the original code.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Absolutely LOVE this theme other than that one annoying thing!

You could reinstall the theme to get back to the original code.

You could also post a link to your website if you’re having any more issues :slight_smile:

Hmm… strange. I added my link but it doesn’t want to show. Let’s try again.

Creating Serenity

Still the same issue. Keep trying to mess with it but I’m worried I’m going to screw something up! I will leave it to your bright minds! :smiley:

Thank you in advance!

Still haven’t been able to figure this out. Any thoughts?

Creating Serenity

Thanks!

I’m really sorry, seems like I missed this topic.

Add this please to the custom CSS plugin:

.single-thumb {
   display: none;
}

No worries! Seems like you are busy, busy, busy! Thank you so much, that did it! :smiley: