Featured Image Like Home page on each page

Hi, I’d like to have a different featured image on each page but I want it to look like the homepage - large image in background underneath the nav bar and also have the possibility of an overlay – it would be nice if I could display a title text on it somewhere as well for the page title. I am using elementor as a page builder but this should not affect it. Right now when I set a featured image, it is very small on each page. Thankyou. http://64o.f5f.myftpupload.com/

Hello, please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, I did try this before writing my post but it did not work. I have changed the page style from default to full width, trying each one to see if it works with Unique Header but the header image does not appear. I am not using any other plugins. Do you have any other way of doing this on your theme? Why doesn’t featured image display like the home page header image? Thanks for the help.

Hello,

I have changed the page style from default to full width, trying each one to see if it works with Unique Header but the header image does not appear.

Please note that you should have Image option selected for Site header type in Customize → Header area → Header type section to use Unique Headers plugin.

Do you have any other way of doing this on your theme?

Did you try to apply Widgetized template and add full width image widget on top of your page content?

Why doesn’t featured image display like the home page header image?

Because the theme was designed to display Header Image from Customize → Header area → Header Media section.

Kind Regards, Roman.