Feature Help and How to

Good afternnon,
A client have sent me te following site:
https://www.alertinghub.net/
this is built using another theme but I’d like to know if Sydney Pro can achieve a couple of the same effects:
On the home page as you scroll down there’s a mobile phone image which changes as you scroll. Can we do something similar?
And on this page: https://www.alertinghub.net/mass-notification-and-emergency-notification-systems/
There are the sections titled " The challenge of delivering time critical mass notifications" and " All the messaging essentials covered " where the slide over covers and changes the bg image - can we do this?

Please let me know.

Many thanks & have a great day.

Hello,

On the home page as you scroll down there’s a mobile phone image which changes as you scroll. Can we do something similar?

There are the sections titled " The challenge of delivering time critical mass notifications" and " All the messaging essentials covered " where the slide over covers and changes the bg image - can we do this?

I’ve just checked that and saw that it was achieved using the fixed attachment background images, so I think that it can be recreated using the Sydney Pro theme (but please note that you will be building the layout using Elementor).

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Is Element different to page builder?

Is there a guide to help me with this?

Thanks

Hello,

Is Element different to page builder?

I’m not sure what you mean, but Elementor is a page builder.

Is there a guide to help me with this?

Well, you can check this Elementor design guide:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I’ve recently upgraded to the latest Sydney Pro and I now have the Elementor editor (basic, not Pro) which seems to offer less than the Sydney Page Builder in the previous version.

Am I missing something? Does Sydney Pro include an Elementor Pro licence?

After purchasing it and using it for a few years I feel like I’ve just taken a backwards step?

Hello,

I’ve recently upgraded to the latest Sydney Pro and I now have the Elementor editor (basic, not Pro) which seems to offer less than the Sydney Page Builder in the previous version.
Am I missing something?

Previously, Sydney and Sydney Pro themes had the Page Builder by SiteOrigin as the recommended page builder, and they are still compatible with it, by the way. So you can still use it if it meets your needs.

Does Sydney Pro include an Elementor Pro licence?

No, Sydney Pro theme doesn’t include an Elementor Pro licence.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support