Favicon color change for Lawyer

I have been looking for a way to change the contact favicon colors, using the CSS code in the customizer. It seems that it doesn’t respond to any of the color theme options in the Customizer, nor any of the CSS code I changed, nor any of the elements in Elementor. It is very frustrating.

Sample Code from that section:
<i class="fa fa-phone" aria-hidden="true">

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly icon you want to change, so can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Yes, let me be somewhat more specific:

I would like to change the color of the favicon icons for contact address, phone and email at the top of the page on the lawyer theme in Airi Pro. I do not want to change the icon itself, just the color. And I believe the code I included does not get more specific than that. Thanks in advance for your help.

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 11.14.07 PM

Update: I would like to apply that to all of the menu items. The color does not change to what I like it to: #d38301

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 11.45.20 PM

Hello, and thank you for the screenshots.

Can you please also provide a link to your website in order to let me check those icons with the browser tools? You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

The site is locked therefore it is not visible to the public at this time.

Hello, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

#masthead i {
    color: green;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Ok this is great! It solves the problem of the favicon color. Unfortunately it still does not change the color of the underlines under the menu which appear on mouse over, it also does not change the color of the box around the native “contact us” box.

Thanks so much!