Fatal error when activating Elementor

This is what it gives me when I try to activate Elementor:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error .
Warning : require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/39/42615839/html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/39/42615839/html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/39/42615839/html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/39/42615839/html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

I’ve installed the theme and activated Toolbox, but this won’t activate for some reason, leaving the theme broken. Help? Thanks!

Hello there,

Go to your site’s folder with FTP program and access root/wp-content/plugins directory. Then delete elementor folder. Once deletion process completed, access your site’s dashboard and re-install . the Elementor plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Oh my gosh, thank you. I feel so dumb since this is the equivalent of “did you turn it off and on again” but I appreciate your help. Sorry for being a pain! :slight_smile:

No problem!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis