Fatal Error - Website is down hard

I have received the following:

Fatal error : Cannot redeclare sydney_set_after_import_mods() (previously declared in /home/customer/www/theadventuretravelers.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sydney-toolbox/demo-content/setup.php:35) in /home/customer/www/theadventuretravelers.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-old/demo-content/setup.php on line 30

There has been a critical error on your website.

Now my website is down. I tried to fix it and it still is giving me this error. Please help.

Same here.

My site auto-updated Sydney Toolbox to 1.08 a few hours ago and took down my site. Went down especially hard - could not get to the WP Admin site.

My hosting service was able to resolve this by disabling the Sydney Toolbox plug-in (I wasn’t able to do this myself).

Recommend uninstalling this plugin unitl aThemes figures this out.

-AD

Thanks Autodog. I’ll relay that to the guys working the backend for me. I can’t get in either. Appreciate the quick response.

Same here have a couple of sites down. Managed to revert the plugin to 1.06 from backup. But extremely frustrating

ATHEMES, please let me know when your programmers have fixed (and tested) the issue.

Hello there,

I fixed this issue a couple of hours ago in the latest update of Sydney Toolbox. Please accept our apologies and sorry for the inconvenience.

I wrote an instruction on other thread on the link below, where you can follow to get your site out of this issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

The same problem, please fix it first :skull:

Hello @localmybiz,

Have you followed this instruction?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi
I follow this instruction but same problem https://prnt.sc/qtvdw3
Can you please help??
Thanks

its working after theme update.
Thanks

1 Like

Great!

Let me know in your own new topic if you have any other issues.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support