Fatal error: Call to undefined function tha_header_before()

Hi,

I’m using a moesia child theme for a site and I had developed the site locally on Xampp where it functioned flawlessly. I then FTP transferred the files and db but when I open the live site on its new domain I get the following error. I first transferred the site from Xampp to its new domain using the WP Duplicator plugim which resulted in the below error when I visit the homepage. I then deleted the db/files and manually ftp’d the files and exported/imported DB, change the wp-config file but got the same error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tha_header_before() in /home/pensionb/public_html/wp-content/themes/moesia_child/header.php on line 51

http://pensionbroker.ie/

I have checked and double checked the code and can’t see any problem in it. I have not modified or edited the header.php file.

here’s a code snippet from header.php from line 43-56

<?php //Single page header image data
$himage = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-image’, true );
$htitle = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-title’, true );
$hlogo = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-logo’, true );
$htext = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-text’, true );
$hbutton = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-button-title’, true );
$hlink = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), ‘wpcf-header-button-link’, true );
?>
<?php tha_header_before(); ?>
<?php if ( get_header_image() && $himage == ‘’ ) : ?>
<?php if ( get_theme_mod(‘moesia_banner’) == 1 && !is_front_page() ) : ?>
<header id=“masthead” class=“site-header” role=“banner”>
<?php tha_header_top(); ?>
<?php else : ?>

Thanks in advance

Stephen

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

I am sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble.

Please reupload the Moesia theme’s files manually through FTP. Make sure the wp-content/themes/moesia/inc/tha-theme-hooks.php file is uploaded.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks for the quick reply.

I have tried the suggested remedy above but it was not successful. I downloaded the latest moesia theme files from your website, extracted the zipped files and re-uploaded through ftp. I can also confirm that the wp-content/themes/moesia/inc/tha-theme-hooks.php file was uploaded successfully.

Best Regards,

Stephen Connor

Hello there,

Thank you for the followup!

I will be more than happy to take care of it for you.

Would you mind granting me to access your site admin area and FTP account? Please share the working login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com and enclose the link to this thread if it is possible.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks for all your help. Everything is now running correctly. The template name of the child themes stylesheet had a syntax error.

Stephen