Fatal error after updating the Sydney pro theme

Hi.

I have a fatal problem after i updated Sydney Pro and Site Origin page builder plugin.
I was going through casual update routine for one of our customers site and after the updates site crashes totally.

Sydney pro was updated from 1.45 to 1.55
Site Origin Page Builder was updated v2.4.23 to the v2.4.25.

In chrome i get HTTP ERROR 500 message.

With the WP debug mode on i get " Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Sydney_Employees_Type_B in /var/www/vhosts/logistigo.fi/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/widgets/fp-employees-type-b.php on line 0"

I dont even have the access to the WP admin panel, until i disable the plugins folder with the FTP connection. When plugins folder is disabled i can refresh the site and its working again. Then i can turn all the plugins except Page builder on and its working. Site goes blank white if i turn the Page builder on.

I try WP rollback plugins to downgrade Page builder to its earlier version, but its not helping.
Keeping the Builder rows on the site with the plugin is crucial.

Because the error code i suppose the problem here is the Theme update and because i have purchased your Pro theme i wish you try fix the problem as soos as possible.

Is there any way to downgrade the Theme or do something else?
Please help quickly…

Hi,

This sort of error would show up if you’re trying to override the employees widget from a child theme and something is going wrong there.
Are you overriding the widget from your child theme?
You should email me at vlad[at]athemes.com because I’ll probably need some accounts to check and see what’s going on there so we can sort this out quickly.