Fashion template of Sydney pro does not show the image correctly

Hello,

I have the template Fashion of Sydney Pro. It seems the template was not imported correctly. The first images are different from the original template. My 3 images do not have a darker layer and they show numbers below. For as the original template, shows the darker layer and the name in the middle of the picture.

Hope you can help.

Thank you in advance.

K. El Baroudi

Hello there,

It seems like your site is loosing the predefined custom CSS for fashion template which should be present in the Appearance > Customize > Additional in your site dashboard. Have you imported the cusotomizer settings file from your older configuration?

Please grant me to access your site admin area, so I can apply the custom CSS code onto your site. For security reason, you can send the working login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this thread in your message body.

Regards,
Kharis

I have send you an email, thank you in advance!

I just replied it. Let’s continue it over email support.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, I am doing some test with Fashion Demo Import on my Sydney Pro theme and also I am having the same problems.
I think to have solved all the issues except the one about the three product categories boxes on the home page: they are darked, without category title and with products number on the bottom.

Can you help me if I give you admin access to my demo site?

Thank You very much.

Luca B.

Hello Luca,

Sure, please share your site’s login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com; and mention the link to this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis