Fade in menus over an image not in normal menu positions

Ok so that sounded confusing, What I would like to do, is have 3 images on my home page and as you hover over each image, a drop down menu fades in and/or click the image to take you to page? is this possible? are there plug ins that may help?
total novice so sorry if question seems dumb. Thanks for any help in advance :smile:

Hello there,

Sorry, I don’t get it clearly.

have 3 images on my home page

Did you mean 3 sliding images?

as you hover over each image, a drop down menu fades in and/or click the image to take you to page?

Please point me to your dropdown menu with a screenshot. What do the links read?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, I dont yet have the drop down menu, im trying to create something, and wondering if it is possible, I would like 3 static images on the homepage, When the user hovers over that image, I was hoping for a drop down menu to appear. a little like this in layout.

Hello there,

AFAIK, Sydney doesn’t have such that feature. Achieving this seems like a complex task and goes beyond support service policy on this support forum. I’d encourage you to hide a WordPress coder which could be found at codeable.io or upwork.com.

Regards,
Kharis