"Facts" counting issues

Hi there,

I’m setting up a website using this theme, but I’m having problems with the facts section: It’s not ending up on the right number!

I’m using it to display prices, so it’s important to get it right.

Any idea why it’s not working?

Thanks

Hello @bdrejer,

I tried to replicate your issue on my localhost, but Moesia FP: Facts widget works for me as it should.

Can you please try to clear your cache in browser and in WordPress (in case you are using caching plugin)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Still counting wrong after clearing cache.

Here’s a link; http://rorbu.biz/oppgradering/#facts

They typically show up correctly first time loaded, then they go off after second, third, fourth time…

It’s happening across browsers and devices…

However, this is not the case in your Moesia demo (same number every time) when I look at it. I’ll need a fix though.

Is there a way the widget can display the numbers as text? Whiteout the animation…

Thanks!

Okay @bdrejer,

It looks like a bug that appears only when you load widget with #facts at the end of URL, and looks like it works good when you scroll down the page to Facts widget.

I have already reported it.

Also I tried to disable the animation, but looks like it’s not so easy.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay, thanks for looking into it Roman!

You are welcome!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, this is still an issue for me and I am not loading using an anchor tag jump link (EX: #facts in URL). Any suggestions? I’ve tried increasing the timing duration and that hasn’t helped.

I found a working solution, you’ll want to further edit the scripts.js file to add the complete method as shown below:

step: function () {
			    $this.text(Math.ceil(this.Counter));
			},
			complete: function() {
				$this.text(Math.ceil($this.attr('id')));
			}
2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for helping to make the Moesia theme even better :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support