F10e instead of closed quotes mark on Testimonials section of Airi Theme

Hi. I noticed that instead of the closed quotation mark icons in the ‘Our Testimonials’ section, I am seeing ‘f10e’. Is this a font that needs to be installed, or am I missing an image from the demo content package?

Thanks for your help.

Hello there,

Try viewing the source code with inspector tool in your web browser and check if Font Awsome font family is not striped out.

If you want me to check it, please share a link to your site here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis. No I don’t see that font striked out or anything. Any other ideas?

The content value seems incorrect. To fix it, try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.atu-agency-testimonials .elementor-testimonial-meta::after {
      content: "\f10e";
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Nice job Kharis. That worked. So what caused this issue if it wasn’t a missing font?

Hello Kharis,

I have the same problem as russ did.
Unfortunately, your provided solution didn’t work for me. Awesome Font Family isn’s striped out neither.
Is there any other possible way to fix this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello there,

Any link to the related page on your site to share here? Probably it will help me easier after inspect the exact situation you’re having.

Regards,
Kharis

I am having the same issue as well. I recently imported the demo. I tried the solution provided above but it didn’t work. Please advise.
https://www.kerihenderson.com/

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.atu-agency-testimonials .elementor-testimonial-meta::after {
        content: "\f10e";
        font-family: FontAwesome;
        float: right;
        color: #ebebeb;
        font-size: 32px;
        position: relative;
        top: 5px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

The code worked. Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis