Extra Large Icons after Theme Update

Last known working version: v1.56

Hi,

Since the last few updates, I’ve been facing issues with extra-large icons (calendar, comment, etc.) on my website.
Could you please help with this. I read that all icons were replaced with SVGs from v1.59 - I’m not sure if that is causing the issue.

Furthermore, I’ve noticed that this is happening only in the child theme.
Also tried a fresh new install of the child theme, but the issue still still remains - especially in the Masonry layout. I’ve attached screenshots for reference

As of now I’ve had to revert to the main parent theme as a workaround, but could you please let me know how to fix this. My additional customizations won’t work without a child theme

Thanks,
Vicky

Here’s another screenshot for reference

In a fresh install of child theme, issue can’t be seen on the home page for layouts other than masonry, but it comes back in the post page

Hello Vicky,

Can you please provide a link to an affected page?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

It was happening on the main home page, as well as any post page.

The website is theshoestopper.com

Right now you won’t be able to see it, because I’ve switched to the parent theme… That’s why I have attached the screenshots for reference.
Cannot leave the website looking like that

If you’d like to see it in real-time, maybe we can set up a time when I can replicate the issue for you.

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Vicky

Hello Vicky,

If you’d like to see it in real-time, maybe we can set up a time when I can replicate the issue for you.

Yes, I would like to see it in real-time. You can create a staging website for that, here is a tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have the same problem.

It’s on:

I updated Wordpress and it solved itself.

1 Like

Okay @duanneribeiro, great!

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support