Expand Panel Color to right

Hi,

I need to expand the green color, in the panel “Do you have a concern?”, to all the way across the page on the right.
Can you explain how this can be done without interfering with the “News Updates” panel underneath.

Many Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Sydney Pro. I am happy to help with your queries.

First off, I need direct inspection to find out the exact solution. Can you share a link to your page you need help with?

If possible, please take a screenshot and put some annotations to point me the location.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks Kharis,

The image highlights what I would like to do. I hope this makes it clearer. So, I essentially want to expand the green box to the right so it extends across the page. I’d appreciate your help on this matter.
Regards
Dave

Hello there,

It seems likely layout position of specific widget/section is specific the scope of the page builder usage and not part of the theme’s support. Thus I’d recommend you consult to the Site Origin’s Page Builder documentation here at https://siteorigin.com/page-builder/documentation/.

Let me know in case you have different concerns.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support