Excess space around header slider

Hi,
Have tried to remove as much padding as possible around my header slider but there is still a lot of excess space around it on a mobile device (especially underneath between the header slider and Type B Services widget/row that I have directly underneath). Is there a way I can reduce this further?

Thanks.
Lauren

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for asking.

Could you please share your URL here so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I think the problem is that I have too much white space at the bottom of the image I’m using. And as you can see, I’m not using the heading on the first widget but perhaps there’s still a space for it?

The site is just in development phase at the moment-

http://d1064204-654.myweb.iinethosting.net.au/cockatoogrove-dev/

Think I’m going to leave the spacing as it is actually as I want the slider image to be like Sydney demo (rather than Pro demo). So the first widget doesn’t show up at all until you scroll down.

Just out of curiosity though, are the suggested slider image sizes different for Sydney and for Sydney Pro? The demo for Sydney pro has the slider image a lot shorter.

Or does the theme simply adapt to whatever size you choose? I could make the slider images slightly shorter to bring the content up if I wanted to perhaps?

Thanks Kharis!
Cheers,
Lauren

.header-slider {
height: 650px !important;
}

Found this CSS from another post. I will now adjust it to suit my requirements. Resolved.

I’m having a similar issue.
I am using the Rocked theme and I would like to add a header image to my pages different from the main page. I could not figure it out through the theme that i downloaded the smart slider plug in. i get white space on top of the header image and it doesn’t appear under the menu.

MENU
-SPACE
-SPACE
-SPACE
-SPACE

NAME OF PAGE TITLE
SLIDER IMAGE

TEXT

MENU
HEADER IMAGE

TEXT

X out the previous request. I just need to figure out how to have a different header image on the pages from the main page.

Hello @amorales2,

Could you please post them in the Rocked forum here instead? We would be very glad to assist you from there.

Regards,
Kharis