Essential Grid - Airi issue

Hi there,

We are using your theme here: https://skab.ethermedia.hu/ and are really loving it.
The only issue I have, is that we would like to use the popular Essential Grid plugin to display our gallery items.

We have the latest version installed of Essential Grid. We turned off all of the plugins to test, and this is the error message that we receive:

I understand, that third party plugins are not covered, but maybe there is an easy fix for this that comes to mind. Essential Grid worked with other themes we used in the past, and it is a pretty popular plugin so I would be surprised if Airi would not support it.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you reporting that error.

I need more information to better identify the problem.

Can I ask whether those warnings cause some issues on specific parts on the front end?

Can you confirm whether those broke the grid layout or anything?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi there,
Most definitely. I can send a login as well if there is a private way to share details.
The issue seems to appear on two pages:

1. Product editing screen breaks

While Essential Grid is active as a plugin I can’t click on textarea fields to add text. They do not respond.

1. Essential Grid / Edit Grid screen.

Can’t click the tabs or anything.

Here’s a video to showcase:

Thanks for helping!

Hi,

Thank you for getting back along with the video.

I’d like to try to replicate the issue by installing the plugin on my test site, so I can investigate the cause. However, it requires a sucbscription in order to get the plugin. This surely prevents me to try the plugin.

Is there any way to access your website’s admin area to allow me checking it directly from there? If so, I’d request sending a temporary admin access, that you can generate with this plugin.

For security reason, you can share the link privately over direct message in this forums. Ensure the link expiry was set to 7 days and all admin rights were enabled before generating the link.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to be able to find where to SEND DM messages here, so I’ll paste it in here. Please remove my comment once you grabbed the login.

https://skab.ethermedia.hu/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=44f2419ab6afed7e46c44ef1fb93d716

This is the email I used, don’t know if it matters:
balazs@decorolux.com

Thanks!