Errors on page

Hi,

I’ve noticed 2 errors on my page.

First one - when I open my page (www.mhr-evo.pl) on FireFox there is an empty space at the end of the page (bottom). I’ve checked forum for answer, and I did found an answer - to change Template to “Front Page”. But my page was already on “Front Page”…

Second one - I’ve noticed that when I scroll down my page, there is problem with testimonials widget - it looks like background image is not scrolling properly (see-through from background).

Regards,
JS

Dear JS,

Thank you for reporting.

> First issue

I’m afraid it isn’t related to theme’s issue. I noticed there is a “Google conversion frame” iframe which isn’t inserted properly. To get rid of it, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

iframe[name=google_conversion_frame]{
  display: none;
  visibility: hidden;  
}

> Second issue

I’m afraid it isn’t also related to the theme’s issue. There might be a plugin’s. What will happen if you try to temporarily deactivate the mb.YTPlayer for background videos plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

First - thanks! That was it.

Second - without change. It happened before implementation of plugin mb.YTPlayer for background videos.

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you please try to temporarily deactivate all non-required plugins one by one?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Something is wrong… Employees widget went berserk… When I put more than 3 employees the 4th one goes to another row, and the ‘slider’ effect is not working properly. And it affected testimonials as well… (www.mhr-evo.pl)

Hello there,

Try to uncheck the “Center the employees?” option in the Employee widget setting.

Regards,
Kharis