Errors abound - help!

Did some plug-in updates just now and got the following error list when I visit my site:

Strict Standards: Non-static method GP::unserial() should not be called statically in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined variable: page in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 81

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 81

Strict Standards: Non-static method GP::unserial() should not be called statically in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined variable: page in /home/dscoach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-plus-button/includes/gplus.one.php on line 67

$curl = curl_init(); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, “https://trackcmp.net/event”); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, true); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array( “actid” => “65826382”, “key” => “930a925796f056b4a14fbe83467ce9b56e4d6de3”, “event” => “YOUR_EVENT”, “eventdata” => “ANY_DATA”, “visit” => json_encode(array( // If you have an email address, assign it here. “email” => “”, )), )); $result = curl_exec($curl); if ($result !== false) { $result = json_decode($result); if ($result->success) { echo 'Success! '; } else { echo 'Error! '; } echo $result->message; } else { echo 'cURL failed to run: ', curl_error($curl); }

I had a few errors before this, but not this bad. If you go to my website (http://thedivastylecoach.com) the errors show up in force. What’s going on?

Update: I disabled the Google Plus plugin, but I’m still seeing errors:

$curl = curl_init(); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, “https://trackcmp.net/event”); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, true); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array( “actid” => “65826382”, “key” => “930a925796f056b4a14fbe83467ce9b56e4d6de3”, “event” => “YOUR_EVENT”, “eventdata” => “ANY_DATA”, “visit” => json_encode(array( // If you have an email address, assign it here. “email” => “”, )), )); $result = curl_exec($curl); if ($result !== false) { $result = json_decode($result); if ($result->success) { echo 'Success! '; } else { echo 'Error! '; } echo $result->message; } else { echo 'cURL failed to run: ', curl_error($curl); }

Help!I’m not sure where to start with these…

Hi, please try to disable your plugins one by one, and let me know which plugin that cause id.

Disabled all plugins except Akismet - no change. When I reload the site, I still get this error:

Clarification: I disabled the plugins one at a time and reloaded the site after each one - nothing made the error disappear, so I don’t think it’s my plugins that are doing it.

What’s next?

This error appears right at the top of the page before any of the content…it appears before the top border of the site (my logo, menu).

I found my own error - I had inserted some code into the Header.php file while doing adjustments to the site. I can’t seem to locate my notes right now to understand why I made the adjustment, but something triggered in my mind about making that change. I deleted the “extra” code and the problem went away.

Fixed by me.

Great! One advice from me, please take a note when you add some custom code to the default theme, make sure you add it to the child theme instead. so, your code would not replaced when you update the theme :slight_smile: