Error with Sydney Pro

Hi,

I am getting a fatal error and the Wordpress backend puts the website down. Can some one please help me understand the Error details and what I can do to get Sydney Pro going again.

/Thomas

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.3.2
Current theme: Sydney Pro (version 2.0.15)
Current plugin: (version )
PHP version 7.2.26

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 36 of the file /www/webvol2/0j/funnls4wv68it1a/starzonesports.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/demo-content/setup.php. Error message: Cannot redeclare sydney_set_after_import_mods() (previously declared in /www/webvol2/0j/funnls4wv68it1a/starzonesports.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sydney-toolbox/demo-content/setup.php:35)

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and please accept my apologies. Please try this solution:

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

The issue is already fixed, please update the plugin once again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello kharisblank, I have the same problem after an update of Sydney, but unfortunately I cont access by FTP and the Wordpress control panel does not work because the fatal error, so what can I do in order to change the setup.php file?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Kharis is temporarily unavailable, so please let me help you.

Please check this link regarding manual updates, it might help:

Also, you can try to contact your hosting provider regarding the FTP access.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support