Error on static front page

Hello,
I’ve followed the instructions and added the page builder blocks etc, but when I customize the website so that my home page (where I did the page builder) is set as the static page, I get this error on my website: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Moesia_Contact_Info::is_preview() in /home/myusername/public_html/mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/contact-info.php on line 66

*note that contact-info widget is my first page builder block, so if I delete that it just does the same thing for the next one

Hello,

That’s strange. I can’t see this issue.

Could you please try adding the default Recent Posts widget (the WP one, not the one from Moesia). It uses the same method we’re using in the custom widgets.

Better yet, can you create a temporary admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com.

Also, the Contact Info should not be used on the front page because it is not styled for that, but that’s not the cause of the error.

Just emailed you :slight_smile:

I replied, please have a look.

Hello Fellows!

I have the same problem, did you can fix the issue? one more thing after I set up the front page as the instructions sad but the homepage is stil the same with the hello word post. so to see the new homepage i have to click, and then i can see the error log

You should update your Wordpress to 4.0.

about the “how to set as homepage my new front-page” question i find the solution in an other forum post but the original problem is stil stand, please help me
if its long to this topic here is my email: attilalibertine[at]gmail.com

Please make a temporary account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com and I’ll have a look at it.

I’m working on it and its an offline site yet.

thx to the advise

thx again, everything looks fine, great theme btw

Hello i have the same problem with the Moesia Theme i have finished the content on the web im working in Localhost and i have uploaded the whole proyect but it doesnt get the Page builder it appears blank and the design is broken…so do you know how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advanced!

You would need to open your own topic and post a link to your website.