It started yesterday. When I load the site and go to edit the “English” page, it loads ok, but when I go to edit the row,(the only one) in the visual editor, I get a small grey circle in the middle of the page and just hangs. Before I updated to the pro version, I got an “Unresponsive Script” error. After I updated to the PRO version,
the same thing happens in the visual editor. the massage is the regular chrome error when a page is unavailable. I’ve tried deleting and recreating the page to no avail.
At one point it said that the page was in the trash to retrieve it but it was not there,
the site is: www.jpena28.com
TX!!! for ur help.