Error importing demo content file

I installed and activated “quill” theme but i am unable to import some files of demo content xml file which is given in documentation.It shows failed to upload file. Because of which i am not getting “services” and “employees” section on my website. I am using wordpress importer. As per recommendation, i also tried toolset types plugin to import file but plugin also does not allow to import file( plugin error may be).

Hi,

Please follow the documentation from here: https://athemes.com/documentation/quill/ and please first do the step 2 and 3, then try to import the demo data, first you must setup the custom post types using the Types Plugin and the file provided in the link from point 3.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks. And sorry for late reply. I finally installed theme astrid as it was more attractive.Everything is ok with this theme except post page. In post content page, my content is shifted on left side and widget area appears on right. I dont have any problem with widget area if i can put widgets in that. but theres no option to put widget. it remains empty which does not look good. i have already put widgets in footer section and also want to show widget in that area. I have selected masonry grid view for blog post section( widget section does not appear there but thats ok). I hope you understand my question or please visit my site : www.artisticblink.com.
Please visit blog post page and post content page.

Hi,

If you use the Astrid theme, then I suggest to post in Astrid Support Forums, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba