Error activating the theme

hi I am using Alizee pro theme and I have uploaded the theme to my site several times but everytime I try to active the theme I get the following message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxx/html/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/themes/alizee-pro/functions.php on line 205

I have disabled all plugins, this is an install from Scratch, the alizee non pro version installs fine. What am I doing wrong or what is wrong with the theme?

thanks

Hi,

Please try to update your PHP version to v7 ( on your server ), if you don’t have access to it, please contact your hosting provider about it.

Best Regards,
Csaba

hi Csaba thanks for your response,

I checked my hosting provider and the only 2 versions of php I can use are either 5.2 or 5.3.

So Alizee pro only works with v7 or will you be able to provide 5.3 support?

thanks

Hi Csaba

Just talked to my hosting provider and the highest php version they currently support is php 5.5.

I assume that your pro template doesn’t work with this version?

If not how do I get my purchase refunded for the pro version of the alizee theme?

thanks

Hi I would like me purchase refunded for the alizee pro.

Please let me know what information you require from me to make this happen.

thanks,

Hi,

For me the theme works on v5.5, have you tried that on v5.5?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

For me to switch my account to php 5.5 would take months, I have several websites that need to be ported to the new hosting account.

Can you provide me with a refund for the theme? I really like the theme but at this point I cannot use it.

let me know what information you require for the refund (my email is susie [at] 2forksdesign.com (I paid with that account).

thanks

Hi,

For account related issues, please contact charlie@athemes.com.

Best Regards,
Csaba