Error 500

Hello guys!

Today I downloaded a new plugin and when i was trying to change the color of heading ( I added a code to the php file of a child theme) i’ve got a Error 500 message. I sent an email to my hosting support and they told me that I need to rename folder “theme”, so I did it and when I updated the website everything messed up there…Tomorrow I need to show my website to a client and it’s awwwwwful. Please, help me!!!
Website page is www.digitalsekta.com

Many many thanks.

Olesia Chi.

This message from hosting support:
“Dear Olesia,
Since the theme is disabled, the site will not have the same display.
This is why, as per my previous message, you should fix the theme (your developer or the theme’s developer should be able to assist on this) so you can then re-activate it and so the site would have the correct appearance.”

So they disabled the theme, please have a look at it!!
Many thanks

Good morning! Guys, please, tell me what is going on with Sydney theme, why if activate it - it is 500 Error. I did a lot of work during the last 6 month with this theme, and now everything disappeared. Do I have any chance to return everything back with the same theme?

Hi,

Error 500 is a server error, please get in touch with your Hosting Company, maybe they can check why you get that error, maybe your WP Memory is too low, so raising that too, may fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba!

Please, read properly my messages. I was in touch with Hosting company yesterday, they told me that the problem is in my theme (Sydney Child). So they deactivated it and now I need to return back the theme. I have tried activate it, but it was Error 500 again. Hosting support told me that the main problem is in the Sydney Child Theme.

I hope you can help me.

Many thanks.
Olesia Chi.

Hello Csaba!

Please, read properly my messages. I was in touch with Hosting company yesterday, they told me that the problem is in my theme (Sydney Child). So they deactivated it and now I need to return back the theme. I have tried activate it, but it was Error 500 again. Hosting support told me that the main problem is in the Sydney Child Theme.

I hope you can help me.

Many thanks.
Olesia Chi.

Hi,

Ok, so the Parent Theme doesn’t have any issues, right? From where you have got the Child Theme? Have you created it for yourself manually or by using a plugin?

Best Regards,
Csaba