Empty image boxes on mobile

Hi,

I’m working on a new page to our website (still in progress so don’t mind the missing content etc): https://kipinakeskus.fi/tuotteet/hehku

I noticed now that the page is showing some extra, empty image boxes when viewing on mobile. There are not supposed to be any images in these boxes and they won’t show on desktop. Any ideas or fixes?

Thanks,

Amanda

Hello Amanda,

I’d like to inspect where the problem appears on. However I got nothing to indicate where it’s actually located on. This image appears on both mobile and desktop.

The one underneath it also does.

Do you have a screenshot to share?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi!

All the images that are supposed to show are showing both on mobile and desktop. In addition on mobile there are some extra empty image boxes:

Hello there,

I checked and the source of image file doesn’t seem to exist. Try re-uploading it – use a fresh image from your drive – not existing ones from media library.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi!

These empty boxes are images I didn’t insert and that are not supposed to be there. Can’t figure how to delete these image boxes since I can’t see them in the page builder :confused:

This seems to be a browser-related problem since these boxes appear with Safari and Firefox but not with Chrome.

Amanda

Hello Amanda,

Check the editor widget where the text “Hehkun sisältö koostuu kolmesta osasta:” inserted into. It looks like the image tag resides in there.

Regards,
Kharis