Employess - didn´t work proper

Hi Team,

some problems appear with the widget Sydney FP Employees. 13 Employees are still generated and active - kategories for all of them: “team”. The setting in the a.m. widget are -1 (means: show all employees) - but only three of them are displayed. But i would like to display them all. Checked every single detail in the settings. Proved this and that… no reaction… delete the content, delete the widget, installed it again… but: nothing.

Any suggestions?

regards, Sixtus

Hello Sixtus,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

ouuh - this site is not live yet - it´s in progress - i don´t like the idea to provide it to the community yet … any other way to fix it?

with regards,

six

Okay Sixtus,

Do you see little circles right below the Employees widget?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

i have to discribe it a little bit better - now (with the a.m. mentioned widget) only three employees are displayed (visible) - nevertheless all the employees are in (but the rest is only visible when i use the little buttons under the first row of the displayed pics …)…

BUT: Yesterday it worked fine … displayed all employees… all 13 employees - one after another… and i didn´t use the second Sydney widget for that…

hmmm…

regards, six

Well Sixtus, I understand.

Employees widget is designed to slide items by 3 with those little buttons below, just like on our demo site.

I think that the way it functioned yesterday probably was caused by some conflict.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman, i´ll guess that there had been a conflict between some widgets… no problem - otherwise we have to use the second widget for employees…

But: thanks for all… your support ist fantastic,

best regards, six

You are welcome Sixtus,

Thank you for the kind words, I am very happy to hear that and I’m glad to be helpful :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.