Employees widget without photos

Hello,

first of all I want to thank you for providing us with this great theme!

I have two issues I am dealing with, unsuccessfully:

1. I have a list of employees I want to show on my front page, but I do not want to set their photos, I just want to show their names, positions, and social media links. Is there a way to add social media icons below the position title? Currently, they show up only when there is a photo, on hover effect. And I would like to have it like you did on your employees page. (not the front page but the one you get when you click on employees link on the menu, there is a list of employees with photos and social media below the position titles.)

2. No matter what number I put in “Number of employees to show (-1 shows all of them)” the widget always shows just 3 of them, in carousel form, except when I click yes on “Centre the employees?”, then it shows all of them on front page but still in carousel form where second slide is empty. I have tried to disable plugins, one by one, I also tried using slug for categories, nothing seems to work.

Basically, what I am trying to do is to have a full list of employees like on your demo (employees page), but without photos.

Here is my employees section: http://digi.ba/#pg-56-6

Thank you in advance!
Best

Hello @bob4r4,

Sydney FP: Employees widget is designed to work with images. I don’t think that there is an easy way to make it work like you want it to work.

However, Sydney FP: Employees - Type B widget that comes with Sydney Pro theme shows social icons separately at the bottom, and employees are displayed in rows, not in carousel like in Sydney FP: Employees widget, please see the screenshot below.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,
thanks a lot for your answer!
Best

You are welcome @bob4r4!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.