Employees widget missing - toolset types won't activate

Please advise how I can resolve this problem.
I have 2 sites using Moesia. One has all the employee, services, etc. widgets available on dashboard side menu. The other has nothing between Feedback and Appearance. The one that’s working has Toolset Types 2.2.23 activated. The other, which uses a child theme, has the same plugin, but when I try to activate I get a bunch of Warnings and notices. Last few are:

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/vinnie/jliacademy.org/wp/wp-content/plugins/disable-types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/enlimbo.forms.class.php:930) in /home1/vinnie/jliacademy.org/wp/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home1/vinnie/jliacademy.org/wp/wp-content/plugins/disable-types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-installer-theme.php on line 565

Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home1/vinnie/jliacademy.org/wp/wp-content/plugins/disable-types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-installer-theme.php on line 565

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Moesia. And sorry to hear that you have run into issues. I am happy to help out.

To check whether those PHP error notices are caused by our Moesia theme, can you temporarily switching theme to Twenty Twenty or other default WordPress themes for testing purpose?

I request you to give that a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support