Employees Widget: how to show carousel with 3 items with full screen

Hi there,

In my website I use the Employees Widget to show products: www.eurovit.eu .
now at full screen the carousel disappears and all items are shown. I want to have the carousel shown at any screen size and limited to 3 items for the large screens and full screen.

Thanks in advance.
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Sydney. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you share a screenshot of your Employees widget settings? So I can replicate it and find the solution fom there.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply.
Please notice that in mobile view the Employees carousel is displayed well: 1 or 2 items displayed per time (depending on the screen size) with the scrolling dots.

While in full screen, the scrolling dots still appears, with all the items are placed on the screen at the same for the first dot and no item for any other dot.

I wish to have 3 items per time at the full screen mode.
Thanks

Hello there,

As checked from your website’s source code. It seems likely you are using the WP Super Minify plugin plugin to compress/minify HTML, CSS, and Java Script code.

Extreme code compression usually causes some animated elements, which are hadled by Java Script, like the employees carousel not working properly.

So, I’d recommend you try disabling sompression temporarily, clearing cache on your website, clearing history in your web browser, restarting web browser, and run your test. Let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support