Employees Widget - Different

Is it possible to use the employees widget in two places on the front page, but to display different images/information? I want to use it for my services section at the top of the page where I would incorporate images of clients using the products/services. Then I want to use it for the “meet our team” section down below.

Never mind. Figured it out.

Hello Connor73,

It’s great that you have figured it out!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks. Is there a way to increase the number of columns in Employees widget? I would like 4 instead of 3. Changing the width of the .roll-team item doesn’t do it.

Hello Connor73,

1. Please increase the number of employees to show in Rocked FP: Employees widget, as far as I know by default it shows only 3 employees.

2. Please use the following CSS code in order to have four employees in a row on 1200px of width and more. You can change 1200px breakpoint to meet your needs, but in my opinion 1200px is optimal.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px) {
    .widget_rocked_employees .roll-team {
        width: 24%;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you so much! This was perfect!

You are welcome Connor73!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.