Employees, Services, Testimonials and other menus are not showing up

Hi there,

We recently moved from Sidney Free to Sidney Pro but now Services, Employees, and other menus mentioned above are not showing up!!
We installed the Sidney Toolbox but nothing has changed so far…
We cannot access any of those menus and we need to edit them.
Is there anyone able to help us?

Thank you,

Hello there,

Please visit the plugins administration panel and ensure Page Builder plugin by SiteOrigin is enabled. You may need to disable the Elementor plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Page builder plugin is enabled and we don’t use the Elementor plugin.
We restored files and data but nothing has changed so far…
Now we entered our license key as we bought Sidney Pro with lifetime access but we got the message telling us that license status is unknown…

Hello there,

Please the plugins administration panel once again and ensure if the Toolset Types plugin has been disabled. If you have Sydney Toolbox enabled, you don’t really need Toolset Types – you can remove it.

Regards,
Kharis

What is your username or email address you used to purchase the theme? Let me check it from our system.

Hi there,

Just to let you know that we had to restore files and data right before we did the move to Sidney Pro and now those menus are back in the left side of the Wordpress dashboard.
We have reinstalled the Sidney Pro theme and we tried to enter the license key but we got the same message telling that license status is unknown however I looked on my account and Athemes lifetime access and Sidney Pro 2 license keys are shown as active so we are really confused because we don’t see any features of the Sidney Pro 2 yet…
May you be able to help us with this issue?
Email address: karim@swordfishagency.com

What version of Sydney Pro are you using? If it starts with a 2 then you should be using the license for Sydney Pro 2. This is separate to the one for Sydney Pro. Also, have you tried deleting the license, saving it, then re-adding and saving it again? If this doesn’t work email me on charlie[at]athemes.com