Employees / projects sorting

Hello,

I’am using Sydney pro to create a new version of our wbesite. I would like to know how to sort employee to get the exact order of visualisation?

Exemple: I would like to see Michael then Jessica then Robert etc. Not the default order which is newest to oldest employee created.

I’m on Wordpress 4.7, latest theme version and using the employee widget on my frontpage.

It’s the same question for projects.

Many thanks

Hello @arthuragone,

Please try to use Post Types Order plugin.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok that works very well. Thank you

Quick question then, is it possible to auto “rotate” employee in the row? I mean just like the header slider, i would like that each 3 employees slide change every 5 or so seconds.

If this is not possible maybe it is more simple to add arrow at the right and left of the widget (it’s quite difficult to clic on the spot at the bottom i think.

Thanks again

Hello @arthuragone,

Sydney FP: Employees widget doesn’t have such functionality.

But you can display more employees at once with Sydney FP: Employees - Type B widget.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you again for the answer. I understand that I won’t be abble to make such a thing. So if I have to deal with those bottom spot, would it be possible to extend the spot size?

Thx

Yes @arthuragone, it is possible.

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.widget_sydney_employees div.owl-controls > div.owl-pagination > div.owl-page > span {
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
}

You can change 20px to meet your needs.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello athemes team, just to check, no future for an automatic slide of employees on the FP: employee widget?
I think this would look nice on many website to have it
Maybe on next version?
Cheers

Hi,

I made a note now to add an option to autoscroll in the next version hopefully.

fantastic, thank you

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve made the employees carousel slide automatically for the next version. It will probably be live tomorrow or the day after.

whaou amazing ! thx a lot