Employees links/icons

In the employees section I would like to add an email address for each of them, instead of their facebook, twitter, etc, profiles. Now, I managed to change the twitter icon into an envelope icon, but I don’t know how to make the link be “mailto”, that is, when you click on the envelope that you get the option to send an email to the employee. Can you help?

PS. I would also need help with the two buttons on header image. They both direct to the first section “About us” (in the “customize” options that’s listed as #primary), but I would like the first button to go to “About us” (#primary) and the second button to go to “Services” which is below “About us”. Is there a way to do that?

Hello @filipi,

1. It looks like your first issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

1. Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me help you with button link?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you. Here is the link:

http://be-positive.me/home/

Hello @filipi,

Please try to use #pg-1795-2 for second button.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Manz thanks, that worked!

You are welcome @filipi,

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.