Employees - Description with photos

Hello,

It looks like, based on the Finance demo, that you can add description text to Employees and have it displayed with the photo (in the demo its displayed above the photo)? If so, could you tell me how please?

Also, I love the Employee look in the Moesia Pro demo, specifically the employee description text. Can that look be replicated in Sydney Pro? If so, could you tell me how please?

Thanks very much

Hello,

I’m not sure what you mean, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots? Also please note that Finance is a child theme of Sydney Pro theme.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Two screenshots as requested. I prefer the Moesia description layout but am curious about how to set descriptions for Finance and Moesia Employee widgets.

Thanks

Hello, thank you for the screenshots.

The first screenshot displays testimonials widget, not employees widget. I don’t think that there is an easy way to display descriptions in Sydney employees widgets, unfortunately. Please create a new topic in Moesia support forum if you need help with Moesia theme.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for your response Roman. I understand.

Perhaps I can ask you to add “an easy way to display descriptions in Sydney employees widgets” (similar to what’s been done for Moesia) to the list of features your developers might consider in any future release?

In the mean time, I’ll check Moesia out.

Thanks again.

You are welcome!

I have added it to our list. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.